This DIY was inspired by the sections of my Webster’s Pages week-on-two-pages (Wo2P) getting too full.
There would be so much information in each day’s section that stickers and stamps were only making things worse. And to write things with just pen (maybe bullet journal style) wasn’t what I wanted to do.
Enter this insert:
Now I have something to put between the pages of my week, just behind my today bookmark, that is an easy-to-access place to quickly jot down information.
These are quite simple to make:
- Cut graph paper in to pieces 2.5″ x 6.75″.
- Hole punch them (so you don’t punch through your stamping)
- Stamp! (I stamped both sides, 1 side for each half of the week works for me)
They really are that easy. And you can personalize them any way you like to have any sections that would be useful for you.
WHY I LIKE THESE:
- I don’t have to bother with sticky notes if I don’t want to
- easy access
- easy visibility
- quick to make (I made a few months worth in one go)
- less clutter in my daily section
I hope you give this quick and easy time-saver a try. Please let me know how they work for you.
USED: ink – StazOn Couldy Sky; stamps – LawnFawn Plan On It, Hampton Art Studio G (from Michaels)
Thanks for stopping by!