Hello! I’m here with another Halloween greeting card. This one is many-legged and inspired by FebPaperCrafts. It’s such an adorable card that I had to give it a shot myself!
- Put down a layer that will show through the punch and work well for your spider body ( I used black, but you could use purple or even a metallic)
- Punch circles to make the spider body (I used orange because it would contrast well with the black layer beneath that would colour the spider body, and the legs would be able to seen on it as well)
- Adhere your punched layer
- Add some googly eyes (I put mine on pop dots)
- Draw on your legs (I used a tubed paint for some raised texture, but a Sharpie would work just as well :))
Here are my finished results:
Thanks for stopping by!